Thursday, May 29, 2008

ANOTHER blog entry for May?????

WOW 2 in one month? What has gotten in to me???? I have been encouraged by many counselors to journal and so I shall.

We are now nearing the end of May and another month will go down as a month that I have survived without my dear husband. I survived the week of Mothers Day, my anniverary and my birthday fairly well but then realized Fathers Day is just around the corner. Sigh... That and all the ads showing cute little families on their family vacations are already starting to get on my nerves.

I have been home for the past two days with Hayley because she came down with Hand Foot and Mouth disease. NO this isnt a disease for cattle (that's Hoof and Mouth thankyouverymuch) but it still just sounds dirty doesnt it? It hasnt slowed her down in the SLIGHTEST so my house is a wreck while I try to work from home but allow her to do something to entertain herself. I am hoping that tomorrow she will be better and we actually LEAVE THE HOUSE. Another sigh...

The weather here has just totally SUCKED for the past few months and I am just dying to go to the pool and swim. My parents and sister came to visit last weekend and we couldnt do anything because of all the rain. I am hoping that this weekend might bring some better weather or else this girl is going to jump off a bridge. Seriously.

No comments: